11 Things That You Should Know About Microsoft Dynamics
Imagine getting all your needs fulfilled through one standard solution? Microsoft Dynamics is the platform from which you can get everything. It is fast becoming the number one choice of countless businesses and it has always been a leader in enterprise software. Now, Dynamics 365 is expanding its business suite with advanced capabilities and applications making it a one-stop solution for all kinds of businesses.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based software platform known as a solution for all business needs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to work in combination with Dynamics ERP. This management software brings our business together as a unit by connecting people, data, and processes across many applications. It can manage numerous aspects of business, including customer relationships, managing customer requests, marketing activities, on-site support, and project services management. These functions enable the users of CRM to build a strong bond with their customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM comes with a workflow engine, which automates standard sales processes while interacting with other products. This system exists in the marketplace with competitive workers and is ideal for customers looking for a beneficial and affordable system with embedded tools and ERP integration.
Things you should know about Microsoft Dynamics
Here are the features and applications of Microsoft Dynamics that you should know and choose from for the better growth of your business:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a combination of both customer relationship management CRM software and enterprise resource planning ERP software. This system has its ERP and CRM capabilities broken down into apps. The purpose of this solution is to make users grow at their own pace with the help of new apps and functionalities when they need them.
- Microsoft Dynamics solution is based on Azure, which is Microsoft’s cloud computing technology service hosted around the world by data centers. It is a service platform and can be accessed through a web browser, which means it is not necessary to be installed on individual computers. It means the Microsoft Dynamics system is available from anywhere having an internet connection.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 has the ability to integrate closely with all existing Microsoft products, including office 365 and outlook. Also, it can be connected to third-party programs. With all its capabilities and nature, Dynamics 365 is already being positioned as a direct competitor to major players in the world of ERP and CRM.
- Although the apps of Microsoft Dynamics 365 were based on previous products by Microsoft, the advanced applications will continue to be available in the future. It becomes an alternative way to utilize all business applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides several modules and applications, including sales, which enables the users to build and track relationships with customers through in-depth insights. Users can generate leads and identify customer behavior patterns.
- The module of finance and operations offers financial management with all the analytic and reporting tools. These tools enable the users to manage the project, plan production, schedule, manage cost and control the supply chain.
- The project service automation enables the users of Microsoft Dynamics to manage projects to the end, including budgeting, resource management, and contract handling. The solution gets you what your business needs while making management seamless.
- The marketing feature provided in the Microsoft Dynamics solution links up the Dynamics CRM with Adobe marketing cloud to drive revenue. The system provides you with targeted and personalized tools for campaign management and catering to all your business needs.
- Customer service increases the engagement of businesses with customers and helps them deliver fast and personalized results to meet all the expectations of customers. it offers multi-channel tools for self-service as well as for engaging and supporting customers.
- The customer insights module provided by Microsoft dynamics 365 combines the customer data from office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and third-party resources and helps the users find insights from this data. It also includes power BI for analytics and data visualization. It helps users identify customer behavior patterns and trends through Artificial Intelligence.
- The field service module of Microsoft Dynamics helps the users optimize their mobile workforce using a variety of features. these features include intelligent scheduling, remote assistance monitoring, and contract management.
While ERP focuses on the growth of business and CRM focuses on building strong relationships with customers. nonetheless, both types of systems in an organization allow wide sharing of information. However, Microsoft dynamics 365 is an exceptional solution with all the right and effective tools required for a business. Just as the tools can make or break, better management software can grow a business, depending on whether the tools are used correctly. Microsoft Dynamics management software is tailored right according to your business needs and requirements.